Thursday, October 22, 2009

Glee.

Most individuals enjoy watching at least one series on television on a regular basis. Despite all the horrible pilots that come on every year, the writers and producers usually find a hit somewhere in the mess. We as fans pick and choose often before we even watch the show due to our impression of what the show will be instead of what it actually is.

I have to say that I fell into this trap when I first saw the commercials about Glee that were unclear about the premise of the show. As a result, I summarily dismissed it despite its intriguing marketing. However, after a recommendation to check out the show, I find that I really do enjoy it. It seems to be a perfect match of my enjoyment of music, comedy, and a bit of cynical wit.

It has quickly become a program I look forward to seeing because I enjoy its thoughtful yet light hearted humor. It's also a departure from some of the more high intensity shows I enjoy like Lost and Lie to Me. Anyway, I've recommended this show to some, and I hope they enjoy it as much as I do. And if not the plot at least the fun singing and dancing they do on the show.

And with that, enjoy a scene that made me smile. Who doesn't love a little Young MC.

No comments: